Our Annual Fund Drive and our Subscriber Campaign are geared to individuals who wish to support the general operations of the Jazz Arts Group. (Designated gifts to particular programs are also possible.) Contributions are recognized by name in the playbill of each and every concert.
Your gift has impact. Did you know that in the 2019 – 2020 season:
- Before and during the start of the pandemic in March, we reached over 6,500 students in schools and 5,700 individuals in community programs.
- We employed over 90 different professional musicians to teach jazz music right here in Columbus.
- We developed a new series of online interviews and concerts, Offstage LIVE, aimed to connect the Columbus community around music during the COVID-19 pandemic. This series features both local and national artists, reaching an average of over 1500 individuals with each episode.
- We started Jazz Academy’s Gear Up! program, connecting music classrooms with needed instruments that serve their entire class.
- We launched the Jazz Academy Teacher’s Toolkit, a host of online resources that help teachers learn new strategies to teach jazz in their classroom.
We are making a difference in the lives of students and teachers right here in Central Ohio. Won’t you help us continue to serve our community through live music?