This Summer, the Jazz Arts Group will take jazz to a wilder place as the Columbus Jazz Orchestra takes center stage at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium for the tenth season of JazZoo!
The four-concert series returns to the Water’s Edge Events Park at the Columbus Zoo providing a beautiful waterfront setting along the O’Shaughnessy Reservoir. Gates open at 6:30 PM with concerts beginning at 8 PM.
2015 JazZoo! Schedule:
- Friday, July 10, 8PM: “Hello Dolly – Music From Broadway & the Silver Screen” featuring Carly Thomas Smith. RSVP
- Friday, July 17, 8PM: “Basie, Duke & The Big Bands” featuring Ken Peplowski. RSVP
- Friday, July 31, 8PM: “Ella, Louis & All The Jazz” featuring Nicki Parrott. RSVP
- Friday, August 7, 8PM: “Smooth Crooners: Nat King Cole and Beyond” featuring Denzal Sinclaire. RSVP
Ticket prices (includes zoo admission and concert, parking is $8 per car for all but zoo members):
- Adult single: $30 (advance)/$35 (day of)
- Adult single: $25 (advance)/$35 (day of) for CJO subscribers/Columbus Zoo members
- Student single: $20 with ID
- Adult concert series: $99 per person (if purchased by June 12)
- Adult concert series: $109 per person (if purchased after June 12)
- Single concert corporate table of 8: $350 (does not include food)
- Concert series corporate table of 8: $1,200 (does not include food)
For single concert tickets and full series tickets, please contact the Columbus Zoo at 614.724.3485 or visit www.columbuszoo.org. Single concert tables and full series tables can be reserved through the Jazz Arts Group at 614.294.5200 x 110 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Advanced catering options are available through Nourish.