Registration and Scholarships
How to Register for Jazz in the Community Classes
- Online: using our easy-to-use and secure order form. This method is preferred. Register Online Now!
- Phone: (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express payments only) by calling the Jazz Arts Group at (614) 294-5200
- U.S. MAIL (check or credit card only): click here to view, print and complete the 2011 Jazz Academy registration form and mail to: Jazz Arts Group, 769 E. Long Street, Columbus, Ohio 43203.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you must cancel your registration and do so at least 48 hours prior to the first day of your class, JAG will refund your registration fee less a $10.00 administrative fee.
- If you cancel after the first class session has taken place, you will receive a refund equal to 75% of your total class fee less the $10.00 administrative fee.
- A Jazz Arts Group staff member will notify you if a class session must be cancelled due to an unforeseen situation (i.e. teacher illness), and every effort will be made to schedule a make-up session. In the event rescheduling is not possible, students will be pro-rated the value of the missed session.
- JAG reserves the right to cancel a class if minimum registration numbers are not met, and all monies paid will be refunded in full.
- All refunds take 7-10 business days to process.
The Jazz Arts Group cultivates scholarship dollars from a variety of sources. Most recently our friends at The Puffin Foundation donated scholarship dollars for the Jazz Academy.
For more information or to apply for a scholarship, please contact Zach Compston, Director of Education – Jazz Academy, at 614.294.5200 x 107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that scholarship dollars are limited and competitive and are granted in coordination with class availability.
Scholarship registrations CANNOT be processed online.