Become a season ticket holder today!
- GET THE BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE: Get first choice of the best seats before they go on sale to the public.
- DECIDE WHERE THOSE SEATS ARE: Renew your seats from year to year, or get first priority when changing or upgrading your seat location.
- CAN’T MAKE A DATE?: Exchange your tickets for a different performance of the same show, as late as 24 hours in advance.
- THE INSIDE STORY: Season ticket holders will have exclusive information about, and first access to, the programs and concerts presented by the Jazz Arts Group.
- HAVE A FEAR OF COMMITMENT? No problem. We’re flexible. Purchase a package of 6 Swingin’ with the CJO IMPROV vouchers for just $240, and use them in any combination for best available seating at the time of redemption.
- A FEW SURPRISES ALONG THE WAY! Including a brand new Dine Originals Columbus “Out on the Town” card valid for 20% off participating restaurants during your subscription cycle, free registration for our “Offstage at the Jazz Academy” workshop series hosted by Byron Stripling, and exclusive admission to post-concert parties at the Westin’s Thurber Bar!
If you would like to become a new subscriber or purchase a Swingin’ with the CJO Improv package, please contact the CAPA ticket office at 614.469.0939.
- October 24-27, 2013 – “What the World Needs Now: Bacharach, Brubeck & Beyond” featuring John Clayton, David Pruyn & Bobby Floyd
- December 5-8, 2013 – “Home for the Holidays” featuring Debbie Gravitte
- February 6-9, 2014 - “Don’t You Forget About Me: Molly Ringwald Sings the Great American Songbook” featuring Molly Ringwald
- March 13-16, 2014 - “Bravo, Benny!: The Famous 1938 Carnegie Hall Jazz Concert” featuring Ken Peplowski & Bria Skonberg
- April 10-13, 2014 - “Trumpet Summit” featuring Sean Jones
- September 6, 2013 - Snarky Puppy
- October 12, 2013 - Hot Club of Detroit featuring Cyrille Aimée
- November 8, 2013 - Ruby Velle & the Soulphonics
- December 28, 2013 - “Swingin’ the New Year” featuring Byron Stripling & Bobby Floyd
- March 1, 2014 – Chris Thomas King
- April 26, 2014 – “Brass & Grass” featuring New Basics Brass Brand & The Relentless Mules